Periodic Table Quiz License Keygen [32|64bit]
Periodic Table Quiz Crack
This app shows your knowledge of the Periodic Table of the Elements in a simple quiz style application.
The Periodic Table Quiz Free Version supports E-Mail friends with a link to your answers after you complete your quiz. After your friends decide if they want to take the quiz too, you can use the form below to send them the link to your quiz.
This application needs Android 2.2 (Froyo) or later for the ability to send e-mails to friends after the quiz.
This app features the following:
* hundreds of unique questions.
* a database of almost 800 questions to keep you coming back for more.
* over 35 unique question styles to keep you engaged.
* quiz modes to keep you playing forever.
Convenient, because the app includes a helpful ‘Help’ button!
Easy-to-use interface with no ads or distractions.
Questions include Radio, Match, Multi-choice, and Fill-In-the-Blank type.
The Periodic Table Quiz Free Version of this app has a feature to share your results to friends with a link in the e-mail message. Once friends have taken the quiz too, you can use the share link in your e-mail message to send it to them.
To share your quiz results to friends, follow these steps:
1) Download the app
2) Upon opening the app you will be asked if you wish to send an e-mail to your friends. (If you have never sent an e-mail to your friends using this app, you will have the option of doing so right away.)
3) Fill in the e-mail with your friends name in the To field.
4) In the Subject field enter the results of your quiz.
5) If you receive a confirmation from your friends that they have taken the quiz, you can send the quiz results link to them using the app.
6) If you don’t receive a confirmation e-mail that they took the quiz, enter the results of the quiz in the subject field of your e-mail.
If you are having problems with this app, first check out the app’s Help button. You can also contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Periodic Table Quiz Free Version was created by Dr. Reinhold
Periodic Table Quiz Crack+ Download
Begin your tour of the periodic table with this quiz! You can take this quiz in sections or all at once by just selecting the remaining test sections when you have completed the first. Each test section contains the same questions and can be taken multiple times for a total of over 200 questions in all. After the test begins you are given a short bio about the element and your quiz is displayed on a timeline showing how you did so far. Each question can also be answered with a full complement of hints and auto scores if needed. Each question has a correct answer or answers, and you can click on the answers to toggle between reading out the answer and to display a popup with further explanation.
Periodic Table Quiz is a part of QuizVilla’s Finest App Of The Month Club!
Monthly App Club members receive 12 extra features for free:
• New question every week
• No upgrade to renew — pay once and get all the new features
• No in-app ads
• No time-limited offers
Periodic Table Quiz App
• Calculate your chemistry knowledge.
• Answer over 160 questions about chemistry and the periodic table.
• Use the hints system to find the correct answer or skip to the next question.
• Multiple choice and drag and drop tests
• Counting Chemistry Quizzes – Use the number of elements in each Periodic Group and build a chart of elements from your study of the periodic table.
• See your time progress and step-by-step explanation of the test when it ends
• Share your results directly to Twitter, Facebook and Google+!
• Use the photo-match questions to get a high-score
• Expert mode on each chapter to find the correct answer
• Learn More – Use a pop-up to learn more about the element
• Feedback on your performance. Includes hints
• Fully customizable color, font size and appearance
• Get to know your favorite elements. Find out how many of them are in the Periodic Table and how many elements are in each group
• Place a reminder (push-notification) to get back to this question
• Retake the test, in sections, when the quiz ends
• Save your tests to Facebook or save them on your phone and save them on your profile
• Simple to use, free app!
To use Periodic Table Quiz:
– You can only create an account if you already have a
Periodic Table Quiz Download
The Periodic Table Quiz contains 801 questions that use elements and properties of the Periodic Table. This is a challenging quiz that focuses on chemistry and the concepts of the Periodic Table.
The answers are not pre-determined, but you can submit your own answers. Complete your quiz, or choose an answer and check to see if you were right. You can also see the definition of an element or property so you can be sure you answered correctly. Many of the questions have incorrect answers, and many have answers that may be correct but could also be wrong.
Tags: science, chemistry, Periodic Table, Classroom, STEM, Science, Chemistry, Teaching, Student, Fun, Education, Science, Education, Learning, Kids, Periodic Table, Periodic Table Quiz, Periodic Table Quiz Questions, How is the Periodic Table Named?, Elements, Periodic Table Elements, What Element Has the Most Protons?, What Is the Symbol for Potassium?, Why Is the Periodic Table Important?, Why Study Chemistry?, Elements and Compounds, Properties, Elements, Why is the Periodic Table Important?, What Are the Elements, Properties of the Elements, What Do We Mean by the Periodic Table?, Elements, Periodic Table, Periodic Table Symbols, Periodic Table Definition, Periodic Table Elements, Periodic Table Chemical Element Chart, Periodic Table Help, Periodic Table Properties, Periodic Table, Chemical Element Symbols, Periodic Table Symbol, What Is a Chemical Element?, Periodic Table Quiz Examples, Periodic Table Period, What Are the Symbols of the Elements, Periodic Table Property, Periodic Table Element Name, Element Properties, Periodic Table Quiz Questions, Periodic Table Definition, Periodic Table, The Periodic Table, How is the Periodic Table Named?, Potassium, What Is the Symbol of Potassium?, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, The Elements, Elements, Elements, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, How Chemistry Helps Us Think, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Elements, Elements and Compounds, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds, Chemistry and Chemical Elements, Elements and Compounds
What’s New in the?
The Periodic Table Quiz is a fun application that includes a database of 801 questions you can use to put your Periodic Table knowledge to a test.
It contains questions about the elements and their properties as well as chemistry and chemical processes. Many different styles of question on a variety of different topics. Includes picture questions!
Periodic Table Quiz Screenshot:
➥ Boost your brainpower for free!
? Days 1,2 & 3: ? Day 4: ? Day 5:
? SUBSCRIBE HERE:
?Countless people have reserved their spot at Google in a professional career: physician, natural scientist, engineer, architect, etc… Do you imagine applying? Find out in Learn anything.
In general, the company is called Google and it’s well-known for its Internet products, Chrome web browser and its productivity applications, such as Docs, spreadsheets and slides.
The company’s recent products, focuses and work culture have gained a lot of interest and have become the subject of lawsuits
Two top Google employees came forward within the last few weeks and told Bloomberg News that the company has a gender gap in its technology workforce.
Google has come under fire for its advertising business model and its involvement in the market. It will soon start to collect user data for advertising and targeted marketing.
On the flip side, there’s a rapidly growing market for privacy and respect for individuals. Supported by a group of entrepreneurs and software engineers, you can now choose a unique new identity for yourself – or your business – in just a few clicks.
We hope you enjoy the tutorial and have fun!
Business email: [email protected]
System Requirements For Periodic Table Quiz:
OS: Windows 7 x86/x64 (32/64-bit) or Windows 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon 2.8 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000 (i5) / AMD HD 5000 (Athlon) or higher
DirectX: Version 9.0c or later
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound device