Football Delhi is the governing body of football in Delhi. We are committed to working with highest levels of professionalism and integrity, to ensure that everybody in Delhi who desires to engage with football is encouraged to and enabled to do so and give the sport one’s best.
We partner with the clubs, facilities owners, coaches and all other elements across levels of the football eco-system to create an environment that’s healthy and conducive to maximising participation and achieving excellence in the sport.
We ensure that in Delhi, football is for all. And that defines what we stand for.
We all play football
History Of Football Delhi
There is a Glorious History of Football in Delhi with Youngmen ( estb.1898) being the Oldest Delhi Football Club.
Delhi played in the final of the inaugural Santosh Trophy in 1941 and won the Santosh Trophy in 1944. Delhi twice won BC Roy (Youth
National Championship). Delhi started hosting the third oldest tournament of the world – Durand Cup since 1940s and the Delhi Football League is one of the
oldest in India (Since 1930s)
On 19th November 2017 Election was held to elect a New Management Committee. This comprises of a diverse group of individuals having experience from local football to global football. The newly elected President has got more than 25 years of working experience in football (from Grassroots Organization to World Governing Body, FIFA)
Football Delhi has made a pledge to work together to transform Football in Delhi.
This is dummy text
- Shaji Prabhakaran (President)
- Rajiv Gupta (Treasurer)
- Samip Rajguru (CEO/General Secretary)
- Abhijoy Basu (Technical Director)
- Hemchand (Vice President)
- Bikramjit Purkayastha (Vice President)
- Sqn Ldr S K Singh (Vice President)
- Anuj Gupta (Vice President)
- Khurram Raza (Vice President)
- Anadi Barua (Vice President)
- Magan Singh Patwal (Joint Secretary)
- Jadgish Malhotra (Joint Secretary)
- Rakesh Joshi (Joint Secretary)
- Anand Dabas (Member)
- Sunil Dutt (Member)
- Hafiz Shahid (Member)
- Benny Joseph (Member)
- Bikram Chandra Datta (Member)
- Mohd Aslam (Member)
- Har Gopal (Member)
- Kanwal Suman (Member)
- Shipra Bhatia Sharma (Member)